Are You a Great Accountant, but a Not-so-great Marketer?
Well you’re not alone, and you’re in the right place. After all, there’s no reason why you should be good at marketing, because that’s not what you do. You’re an accountant, not a marketer!
But I am a marketer, and I’m also a communication expert. I can help you find that missing communication piece that can spell the difference between success and failure in your business growth plans.
Can you relate to any of these statements?
- I do great work but struggle to get enough business
- I get lots of compliance work but want more interesting, lucrative advisory engagements
- I know I need to market my services but don’t know how
- I know how to market but don’t have the time or skills to write great copy
- I panic before important presentations
- I can’t get my message across in writing to my clients
- I want to write a book to raise my professional profile but don’t know where to start
All of the above?
Then here are a few of the ways I can help you. I will:
- Help you author your book — without writing a word
- Write website copy, blog posts and newsletters that position you as the expert in your field and cement your client and prospect relationships
- Teach you and your people to communicate effectively in writing
- Teach you and your people to present winning proposals
- Coach you through that high-stakes presentation that’s keeping you up at night
I’ve been called the communication expert for numbers people! Let me help you use the power of words to achieve your business goals.
Contact me today to explore how I can help you get YOUR message across, serve your clients better and get more business.